Monday, August 31, 2009

Behind Already??

Wow, we have definitely hit the ground running. It is the beginning of the second week of classes and I feel like every time I turn around I find something else that I needed to do. The last thing that has been on my mind lately has been my internship search. After resolving a pesky email forwarding error, I found that much of the 150 emails that I had neglected were related to the career search and the industry and job search workshops that are coming up starting this week! Luckily, I've been using the "just-in-time" method of getting through this stuff so I haven't missed anything yet.

Now, back to the reading that's due tomorrow that I completely forgot about!

1 comment:

JulyDream said...

Chin Up!! You'll quickly realize that Outlook is your best friend. If it's not on my calendar, it doesn't exist!

My BB is also my new best friend since December. It helps me stay on top of email, though my inbox does need a cleaning every week. Nothing like the delete button to make you feel accomplished.