Monday, October 19, 2009

Surviving Finals and >Play Conference

I literally just hit submit on my last final paper of Fall A!!! I'm so excited to be done with 1/8 of my entire b-school experience! Just insane. It has been a great quarter. I think I've done a good job of settling into school again and getting to know all of the great people in my class and cohort. Go Axe!

Unfortunately, we didn't get too much of a break between finals and classes starting again, especially because the Digital Media and Entertainment Club's student-led conference >Play was this past Saturday. I was very impressed with our abilities to get some really great speakers. We opened the morning with a quick intro from Dean Rich Lyons and then heard from John Lilly, the CEO of Mozilla. He had some really great insights into how he sees the web-browser evolving and how that will transition into the mobile space. Then I headed off to a panel on creativity, which wasn't as captivating as I thought it was going to be. Next, I enjoyed a really interesting panel on the future of the mobile ecosystem. The panelists were a great mix of people who focused on applications and browsers. After a great lunch, I saw the founder of Guitar Hero and the President of EA Sports to discuss the future of video game distribution. They believe that distribution for video games will eventually become digital, but believe that this will take a while for people to become open to the lack of a physical game DVD. Finally, we closed out the day with playing in the expo and a talk from the VP of Product Management at Google. I have to say that I was kind of disappointed by his talk because he just reviewed Google's current products instead of discussing where he saw the future of Google's products. All in all, it was a great day!

4 comments:

JulyDream said...

Very exciting lady!! :D I can't believe I just rounded the corner to 5/8 completed! Insane.

Miss you.

11 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

Qing Cai said...

true religion outlet, http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.com
los angeles clippers jerseys
tiffany and co
marc jacobs
gucci handbags
longchamp outlet
nike huarache
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletcanada.in.net
michael kors outlet
air max 90
hermes belt
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
kate spade uk
cheap snapbacks
lebron james shoes
jordan 11
ugg boots, http://www.uggboot.com.co
the north face outlet
tods shoes
kate spade handbags
foamposite gold
nike air max uk
lacoste shirts
oakley sunglasses
hermes birkin
adidas shoes
mont blanc pens
cai2015820

Unknown said...

christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
nike trainers uk
hugo boss sale
cheap michael kors handbags
falcons jersey
christian louboutin
reebok shoes
giants jersey
eagles jerseys