Monday, May 11, 2009

Haas Interview Invite!!

Let me preface this post by saying that I turned in my application to Haas WAY back in December and after deciding on Fuqua, I had kind of resigned myself to the fact that I was going to reapply next year. I had almost forgotten about Haas.

Today, I got an email from them inviting me to a campus interview. I am so excited because Haas is one of my top choice programs and I have learned a ton more about the school since applying that makes me want to go there even more.

Now, I have the next week to prep for my interview to knock their socks off.

6 comments:

Orlando said...

Good luck with the interview! Are they doing a Super Saturday interview event?

When I interviewed back in January, I was very impressed with the campus, the surrounding area, and the students.

The alumni that interviewed me was friendly, and the whole experience felt more like a conversation amongst friends than an interview.

lifelessordinary said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

bizwiz said...

congratulations - all the best for your interview!

JulyDream said...

Oh lady!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to rock their socks. I know it.

The.Grey.One said...

Congrats. All the best. Do well. Hope to have you as a fellow MBAer starting this year :)

Qing Cai said...

mizuno running
lacoste outlet
oakley sunglasses
kobe shoes
foamposite shoes
ray ban sunglasses
hollister clothing
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com
ferragamo shoes
michael kors uk outlet
giuseppe zanotti
ralph lauren outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
new york jets jerseys
true religion outlet
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
ray ban sunglasses online
burberry outlet
beats by dre
lululemon outlet, http://www.yogapants.us.com
yoga pants, http://www.yogapants.us.com
louboutin shoes
new york knicks jersey
links of london uk
snapback hats
hollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com
air max 2015
nba jerseys
soccer shoes
cai2015820