Monday, May 11, 2009

Haas Interview Invite!!

Let me preface this post by saying that I turned in my application to Haas WAY back in December and after deciding on Fuqua, I had kind of resigned myself to the fact that I was going to reapply next year. I had almost forgotten about Haas.

Today, I got an email from them inviting me to a campus interview. I am so excited because Haas is one of my top choice programs and I have learned a ton more about the school since applying that makes me want to go there even more.

Now, I have the next week to prep for my interview to knock their socks off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the interview! Are they doing a Super Saturday interview event?

When I interviewed back in January, I was very impressed with the campus, the surrounding area, and the students.

The alumni that interviewed me was friendly, and the whole experience felt more like a conversation amongst friends than an interview.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

bizwiz said...

congratulations - all the best for your interview!

JulyDream said...

Oh lady!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to rock their socks. I know it.

Unknown said...

Congrats. All the best. Do well. Hope to have you as a fellow MBAer starting this year :)