Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh No! Not My Computer

On Friday, my worst fear was realized. I hopped on the bus and was surfing my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. A woman across the aisle was getting my attention to let me know that water was pouring out of my laptop bag. Oh no! I reached in to see what had happened. The lid to my waterbottle had opened and 12 oz of water was now floating around my bag with my laptop, notes, and portfolio for my company trek in a few hours.

Let's just say that Friday was not one of my best days. I got off the bus as quickly as possible and stopped at a local cafe to get paper towels and dry off my laptop. Luckily after much anguish and stressing, two days later when I took my beloved Mac to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store, it just decided to magically work. I'm not sure why, but at this point, I'm very excited to have my laptop back and in working order given that we have more midterms next week and a whole host of papers to write.

Please heed my advice and back up your laptop at least once a day!!! No one needs to deal with data loss!!! Let's just say from here on out, I'll be backing up my laptop every night as I fall asleep.

3 comments:

JulyDream said...

Happy to hear it's working again!! I keep thinking about backing up my information, I need to do it. Mom took her computer in to get fixed only to have the store lose ALL her data!! She got a new computer out of it and still had some data on her old Mac, but who is to say what was actually lost.

Chin up!! xo

yanmaneee said...

air max 95
supreme clothing
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin shoes
jordan retro
nfl jerseys
goyard tote
nike shox for women
christian louboutin
kd 10

Unknown said...

7a replica bags wholesale a51 k9j03c4n91 replica gucci handbags b04 f8c85g7z15 designer replica luggage n88 k5x03u3f57