Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Cover Letter Season!

Luckily, we're not quite back into the full swing of the semester yet, but January is still bringing quite a lot of work for me being on break and all. We have already started applying for summer internships. Yup, that's right. We're applying for jobs that start in about 4.5 months already. Besides that, I'm not sure how broad to go in my internship search since I'm not sure how easy or difficult this whole process is going to be.

I hardly feel like I've had enough time to "explore" different career options and am finding myself heading towards an internship that I thought might be interesting prior to starting business school. Is this really the right career for me? Should I try something else? Unfortunately, it feels like I don't really have time to answer these questions as application deadlines are looming. I guess at this point, the best I can do is go with what I think I want. Hopefully, I don't end up kicking myself for not taking more time to figure out what I'd like to do in the future.

At any rate, I get to spend the last week of break making sure that I work on cover letters in addition to all of the other fun and relaxing things I have up my sleeve for the week.

3 comments:

11 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

Qing Cai said...

fred perry sale
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.ray-bansunglassess.in.net
cheap nba jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
salvatore ferragamo
cheap nhl jerseys
los angeles lakers jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
insanity workout
burberry outlet
valentino outlet
nike roshe
tods outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
calvin klein underwear
calvin klein outlet
celine outlet online
rolex watches
barcelona jersey
gucci
kate spade outlet
true religion jeans
salomon shoes
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet online, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com
christian louboutin outlet
prada shoes
coach handbags
louis vuitton outlet store
oakley outlet
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
nike free 5.0
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan shoes
miami dolphins jerseys
ugg boots
cai2015820

Unknown said...

asics shoes
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
louis vuitton sacs
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cardinals jersey
san antonio spurs jerseys
nike blazer low
dolphins jerseys
michael kors outlet