Monday, January 5, 2009

The Home Stretch!!!

I have to say that I'm very excited to be in the home stretch of the application process!!! Wow, I really never thought that I'd see this day. I'm still only exactly half of the way done with my applications thanks to Kellogg's 2 part application which I know others of you are wading through at the moment. I can't wait until next week when I get to celebrate being done. Until then, I'll be pondering influential life experiences, challenges and what I will bring to my peers at b school.

Good luck to all of the rest of you Round 2 applicants out there! Get through this final push on apps and we can spend the rest of our time awaiting the decision of our fate!

2 comments:

JulyDream said...

Keep it up!! You'll do great. :D

bizwiz said...

i so hear you... i just completed stanford and chicago. kellogg p2 is the only thing left. all the best for your applications!