Friday, February 13, 2009

Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been saving this recipe for these Cherry Chocolate Chip cookies for quite a while now. I found it on Technicolor Kitchen, a great blog if you don't already read it. These are definitely very tasty cookies, though I do have to say that you really need to have TART cherries in the cookies otherwise they're difficult to taste among all of the chocolate chips. I think I'd like to try putting cherries instead of raisins in a good batch of oatmeal cookies because they'd be a really tasty twist.

The only other warning that needs to go with this recipe is that these cookies are very tasty and the recipe makes a lot so you'll be tempted to eat a ton of the cookies that you make. Not a bad thing, just definitely something to know up front so you make them after you've had dinner if you don't intend to eat the entire batch.

All in all, these cookies made for another tasty dessert night. If you'd like to make your own cherry chocolate chip cookies, check out the recipe here.

1 comment:

Patricia Scarpin said...

Lauren, thank you for your kind words about my blog! I'm glad to hear you liked the cookies - my coworkers loved them!