Thursday, March 19, 2009

Accepted to Fuqua!!!!

This post is a bit belated as I did actually hear this news last week, but I got accepted to Fuqua's class of 2011! It's very exciting, but it does make the prospect of going to grad school more real so all of the questions like should I really move across the country, how am I going to afford tuition, and the like come to mind. I've decided to not decide what I'm going to do until after attending Fuqua's Blue Devil Weekend for admitted students the first weekend in April.

On the same day that I was accepted to Fuqua, I was zapped by Kellogg and I had also been zapped by MIT earlier in the week. Now, it's just waiting to hear from Haas. I'll keep you posted on that front, but don't hold your breath because I may not hear from them until the end of May.

Good luck to the rest of the R2 applications out there as I know many of you are still waiting to hear back from your schools!

3 comments:

Choc Heaven said...

congrats! :) i hope to meet you at fuqua

Justin Berthelot said...

Congrats on the admit, knew you could do it! And happy belated birthday!

JulyDream said...

CONGRATS LOVE!!! That's excellent news. YAY! You may be on my side of the world soon. xoxo