Monday, March 30, 2009

Upcoming Blue Devil Weekend

With my departure to Durham North Carolina a little over 4 days away, I'm starting to get excited to check out Fuqua. The agenda for the weekend is super packed! We start on Friday with a luncheon with the Women in Business organization and then launch into the full program. The weekend involves class simulations, discussions of how we're going to finance our education, the clubs that we can get involved in, as well as lots of getting to know our fellow classmates and seeing Durham and Duke. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about Fuqua as I applied after experiencing just an info session.

I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow accepted students to the Fuqua Class of 2011!! Check back next week for a recap of my visit.

2 comments:

Eric Bahn said...

Hope that your Admit weekend at Fuqua was awesome. Congrats on getting accepted, and also congrats on the Best of Blogging Nomination! I look forward to reviewing your blog more closely with the Clear Admit team.

Eric
Founder, Beat The GMAT
http://www.beatthegmat.com

Unknown said...

coach outlet
detroit lions jerseys
seattle seahawks jerseys
kate spade outlet
cheap nike shoes
nike tn
san antonio spurs
coach handbags
nike trainers
coach outlet