Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just Kidding I'm Not Moving!!!

That was the theme of my most recent party since I needed to do something to celebrate the end of all of the moving drama. For those of you who haven't heard the story, here's the cliff notes version: I found a great new apartment, the landlady turned psycho and refused to make the repairs that she had said that she had, I scrambled to get out of the lease and get my apartment (which was already rented) back. Luckily, everything worked out and I got my apartment back and just had to unpack all of my packed boxes exactly back where they were. It was a fun and very chill affair, but I thought I'd share some food pics of the yummy spread and provide the recipes in case you want to make any of these foods yourself.

Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies:
No pics sorry. J ate them too fast.


Strawberry Pecan Shortbread Crumble Bars:

Awesome Peppermint Oreo cheesecake from Trader Joes (just $2!!):

Tara and Ryan picked up Nerf guns at Target before coming over. Here they are hiding waiting for J to come in so they could attack him

No comments: