Thursday, July 17, 2008

Peach Cobbler


Since it's still lovely summer weather outside and I LOVE summer fruits, I have been looking for recipes that let me enjoy yummy fruits. This week I happened to come across a recipe for peach cobbler care of one of the blogs that go to my Google Reader. I thought (before making this) that pretty much all peach cobblers were the same except for the ones that have the crumbly oatmeal stuff on top. I was sadly mistaken.

When I made the dough for the cobbler part of the recipe, it tasted like it had coffee in it but there was no coffee to be found anywhere in my kitchen. It was really weird and very thick so it was hard to spread on top of the peaches.

In the end, while the cobbler was alright, I think I would have preferred to just eat the peaches sliced plain, but then I'm a purist when it comes to my summer fruits. If you want to make this recipe, go here.

No comments: